How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
not much... feeling a little beat up after yesterday's show, but i'm doin' good!
 
Anti-Flag and Good Riddance, along with 3 other small bands... Thought Riot, The Code, and i forgot the other one...

it was the "Mobilize for Peace" tour... and it was awesome! i've never seen a better mosh pit!
 
blah blah blah..... Yo anyone want to take a look at my Blah? Its all blah in shape and blah in color. And it tastes like blah. So anyone. :lol:
 
what's blah anyway?

hiya Noc!
 
blah... is just how it sounds. Blah i say Blah. Blah to everything. Blah. :lol:
 
Blah it is then! Blah!
 
;) Okay BLAH!! ;)
 
blah blah blah blah blah blah...

better stop the :spam:


blah!
 
spam.. whats spam.. I never heard of that.
 
spam spam spam
 
spam :)
 
damn my blah-ack hurts... i'm getting too old for these shows! and i'm only 21!
 
God dammit! I'm gonna feel like **** if MistaX really leaves...:nervous:
 
bleh?
 
Bont worry about it man. He'll be back. Might be a week, might be a month. Dont worrie man, its not your fault.
 
Originally posted by Josh
God dammit! I'm gonna feel like **** if MistaX really leaves...:nervous:

stop the spamming, Josh has arrived...


i understand how you feel... but i don't think he'll leave for real... he will come back, i'm sure...
 
hey guess what you guys? hehe
 
Originally posted by Josh
God dammit! I'm gonna feel like **** if MistaX really leaves...:nervous:

I wouldnt worry about it too much. I give it about a couple weeks, maybe alittle bit more before he is back.
 
what?
 
this is like the first time im on here at GTP while my girl is home and awake. Poor thing shes watching a drivers ed video. She got a ticket a few months ago.
 
driver ed sucks! it's so dumb!!!

their motto is "Throttle is your ennemy!"
 
Shes been watching for about 5 hours already.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


stop the spamming, Josh has arrived...



:reallyodd
 
sheesh!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back