How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya did? umm Thanks :)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
the station will always be live, it was live while i quit too :)
Yeah but its not the same. :p
 
Sooooo what i miss?
 
Nothing much really.
 
Ermmm Ok :D
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Sooooo what i miss?

Erm...

Mostly people saying...

a) I'm glad MistaX is leaving
or
b) I hope MistaX stays.

yep thats pretty much it. :)
 
Originally posted by Brian P


Erm...

Mostly people saying...

a) I'm glad MistaX is leaving
or
b) I hope MistaX stays.

yep thats pretty much it. :)
Yep.. thats all. :cool:
 
:rotfl: wow i started some controversy...

WHO THE HELL WANTED ME TO LEAVE!?!?
 
Originally posted by Brian P


Erm...

Mostly people saying...

a) I'm glad MistaX is leaving
or
b) I hope MistaX stays.

yep thats pretty much it. :)

and yesterday night Me, Josh, viper_maniac and Noc were taking bets regarding when you would come back...

i said this week, so i won!


welcome back, Mista!
 
Originally posted by MistaX
:rotfl: wow i started some controversy...

WHO THE HELL WANTED ME TO LEAVE!?!?

Not telling. :lipsealed
 
Tell me gd you!


Heya PR :)
 
heya Mista! :)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Tell me gd you!


Heya PR :)

Don't you regret all those times you wouldn't tell me where you got your pics from. :p
 
Im still not tellin where i get my pics from...

blotus.jpg
 
Well then I'm not telling who wanted ya to leave.
 
i know you get them from your FTP, but before that... :confused:

Supercars.net forums?
 
nice Lotus... :drool:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
i know you get them from your FTP, but before that... :confused:

Supercars.net forums?

Yea, i got em from my FTP :)

SC.net sucks now, i havent gone there since that Premium crap
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Yea, i got em from my FTP :)

SC.net sucks now, i havent gone there since that Premium crap


i completely removed it from my links... it simply sucks. If they think i'm gonna pay for pics you can see almost anywhere else, **** it!

plus the fact their servers are slow as hell, and that most members of the forums are retards...
 
Hello people!
 
heya Giles :)
 
hi Giles!
 
Hey MistaX, things calmed down a bit for you now?
 
Ya everythings fine

Im kickin yar ass in F-F1 GG :D
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Ya everythings fine

Im kickin yar ass in F-F1 GG :D
Yeah, but your ass is getting kicked by MY MUM!!!!!
 
Argh that sucks...
 
Hey MistaX, could you play some more Rammstein songs on your Winamp radio?

Love that group :cool:
 
Ok i guess so, ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back