How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
DGAHEHPBBEBECCAAE
My vin. Look familiar?
 
Actually this: DGGCGHOCBEHCCFBAE was the one I made. :)
 
wtf ! as in food ? or the dumb arse honda tuners ?
 
Originally posted by F2002
wtf ! as in food ? or the dumb arse honda tuners ?

THE SECOND ONE.
 
ok, i still dont like the screwed up name
 
i dun like this game much. If your gonna make a car creation club you should be handing out 3D Modeling software :)
 
yes, i'd be up for a 3d modeling place, with HexGenerator and ZModeler, everyones a modeler :D
 
Im learning 3DSM :D
 
hello muppets! 😈
 
PR! LAN Party date! June 29th, or July 6th :D
 
Originally posted by F2002
yes, i'd be up for a 3d modeling place, with HexGenerator and ZModeler, everyones a modeler :D

I think that would narrow the audience out to 3. And eventually we're gonna have to race the created cars against eachother so...

(And don't give me your NFS4 crap because then you're missing the point :lol: )
 
Hey ppl.

PunkRock, whos DudeBusta and why do you want him banned. I haven't been on the forums much lately so I dunno whats been goin on.
 
Making cars is fun! (for games, not in that pos flash game)
 
Hello Brian.
 
ruf, we could always make them and race them online in f1 2001 :)
 
Hey guys.
 
Hello GC
 
Originally posted by Brian P
Hey ppl.

PunkRock, whos DudeBusta and why do you want him banned. I haven't been on the forums much lately so I dunno whats bee goin on.

well, where to start... he's an ass, he keeps making fun of people here, he says he's 26, acts like a retard, he's insulted members here..

just check the "gay cars" thread in the Multimedia forum...

he got on Klostrophobic... sure Klos isn't the "nicest" guy here, but is it really enough to get on him, and say stupid things about him?
 
Long needed new avatar/status
 
wtf is going on with Mista's avatar?

it's ugly as sin! ;)
 
heh i need a better crown pic :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back