How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is kick off 3 o' clock ?
 
Chelsea gotta win this then Man Utd to win the Premier and my local team West Ham going UEFA Cup !
 
Yes i'm watching too :) Not sure who i want to win though :rolleyes:

Arsenal will probably win :p
 
Yeah, looks like its going Arsenals way :(
 
Wonder where Troy got to :confused: :D
 
He's some explaining to do 😈
 
lol, he mormally spams faster than me ! :lol:
 
I must have scared him off :eek: :lol:
 
He's in gt3 section :D
 
u got 2 be every ready in this thread, the moment u post something someone posts somehin else and someone else posts another thing..it's hard to keep up
 
I gotta go now, bye bye :)
 
I'll get Troy next time :fdevil: :D
 
Originally posted by eddy_2790
u got 2 be every ready in this thread, the moment u post something someone posts somehin else and someone else posts another thing..it's hard to keep up


:eek: :eek: Damn right there :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back