How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice, reminds me of the "Viper Alarms" ad!
 
:reallyodd

what did i say wrong? :D
 
I need to change my status too, but I can't think of anything yet.
 
Hellos
 
Originally posted by Brian P
I saw Scorpion King yesterday. It was awesome. :D

I still wanna see that and Spiderman.
 
hello Mista!

anyone's gonna follow Le Mans in June?
 
Never ever go see Jason X.
 
why? it's that bad?
 
Horrid.
 
horrid... scenario wise, or because of what's happening during the movie?
 
well i gotta go... :(
 
Lata PR
 
Is that line in your sig off the new Eminem song Mista????
 
Yep
 
Its not a bad song, and thats coming from someone that HATES rap
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Its not a bad song, and thats coming from someone that HATES rap

Its OK. The video is funny as hell though. :D
 
Yea the vid wasnt bad
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back