How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well goodnight thread and laterz to anyone reading this. :sleep:
 
Hello all, I think my normal post whoring might resume :)
 
****e as usual, hows it over there in Holland ? I heard about the racist guy who got shot, all I have to say is, good !
 
Originally posted by F2002
****e as usual, hows it over there in Holland ? I heard about the racist guy who got shot, all I have to say is, good !

He was definetly not a racist, only his opponents made him look like one. That's the reason he got shot.
The whole country is in shock.

If he was still alive during next weeks elections, he was the absolute winner.
 
Says in the papers he was a skin head racist and gay.
 
Ajax suck!!

Newcastle Utd are in the Champions League. We rule!!! :D
 
Originally posted by Brian P
Ajax suck!!

Newcastle Utd are in the Champions League. We rule!!! :D

Ajax is champion of the Dutch league.

Is newcastle united champion of the premier league????
 
Originally posted by made in holland


Ajax is champion of the Dutch league.

Is newcastle united champion of the premier league????

No, but the Dutch league is sooooooo easy to win.

Premier league is more competetive.
 
If you can't win the premier league, how do they think to win the CL??

But i like Newcastle United. As much as i like Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool, Fulham, etc....
 
Originally posted by made in holland
If you can't win the premier league, how do they think to win the CL??

But i like Newcastle United. As much as i like Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool, Fulham, etc....

I hate Man Utd, there fans are mostly glory boys, who only like 'em coz they win everything. Nice to see that Arsenal will be winning the League this year.
 
Originally posted by F2002
Newcastle suck, goooooooo West Ham !

Booooooo!!

We beat you guys only a few weeks ago haha!!! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back