How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ViperConcept
PunkRock stole my dam 10th top poster position!!! :(

:reallyodd

sorry 'bout that!

i'll stop posting! :D
 
Hello Any peeps up?
 
avatar.php
BLAH!!!!!!! 1-1 tied.
 
Bleh.. basketball sucks
 
Just tested CMR2 over the network.. looks like we can play it at the LAN Party...
 
That wasnt directed at you Dess
 
Lakers will lose......!!!!



LOSE I SAY!!!!!
 
Spurs will lose......!!!!

LOSE I SAY!!!!!
 
well i say lakers will win,they did good for 2 years,and i think theyll do the same this year :D
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
well i say lakers will win,they did good for 2 years,and i think theyll do the same this year :D
Nobody. (Other then Jordan when he was with the bulls) Can stay at the top for long. Lakers are going down this year. 😈
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10

I railed my mom

Wow im not surprized
 
hello people!
 
Hey PR...
 
damn i'm bored...

anything worth being discussed tonight?
 
I dont know.... People were talking a few min ago. Where everyone went??? I dont know?
 
I was just posting in the Thread that i should be Eating.
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Nobody. (Other then Jordan when he was with the bulls) Can stay at the top for long. Lakers are going down this year. 😈

Please you're just saying that cuz you like the Spurs and you want them to win. :rolleyes: The Lakers will remain on top for along time. THEY WILL WHIP THE SPUR'S ASSES ON FRIDAY AND GO ON TO WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP!! 😈
 
damn... maybe you guys could help me...

i want to give a present to my brother for his birthday... i don't know which one to choose...

this one:
ixolm001.jpg


or this one:
ixolm030.jpg


i'd get the Bentley, but i'm afraid he won't like it... :confused:
 
IMO im sick of seeing those damn Audis.. I'ed buy him the Bentley
 
looks like you're gonna be sick for a while... they are dominating practice for Le Mans once again...

3 factory cars, they're shooting for a 1-2-3 finish...

i guess there's a bit of Porsche engineering in that R8!

i think i'm gonna buy him the R8, and get the EXP8 for me... :D
 
I hate that damn car...
 
i like it! Can't stand the 'vette, though...

*i'm happy that the Ferrari 550 GT is 4 seconds faster than the Vette around Le Mans as of now!*
 
wait till the *new* viper enters again in 2003 :fdevil:

oh and PR-Bently is waaayyyyy cooler
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back