How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by viper_maniac


:reallyodd Yes.

:rolleyes:

ok then...

i guess i'm not normal, i don't care for sci-fi movies...
 
never seen a star wars in my life.... cept when i was really little but i dont remember it
 
I love watching sci-fi movies. That and movies with crazy car chases. :cool:
 
well who doesn't?... :D

except maybe the city chase in Driven...

that sucked!
 
damn it's boring tonight... :yawn:

it seems slow...
 
in fact, the whole movie sucked...

except maybe the girl... no wait, i'm sure she sucks too!
 
i used it once, to host my desktop for that "Desktop" thread...
 
i used to....
its been right terrible lately though.. so i use digitalpose.com now
 
The reason I ask is cuz now whenever I upload an image to my account it uploads nothing. Well it uploads the image but when I go to look at the image it just shows a ****ing red "x" and shows that the image it 0KB in size.
 
goddamn i hate Green Day...

everytime i search for wong from the band Good Riddance on WinMx or KazAa, i end up with 3000 Green Day songs (time of your life) and about 10 Good Riddance songs... :mad:

sorry for that, needed to vent a bit...
 
same thing happened for me... so i tried to make an accoutn but nothing works... i think gaxas just screwed up
but either way im takin off
 
maybe they are having server problems?
 
g'nite Stevie
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
maybe they are having server problems?

Well whatever the problem its beginning to piss me off. This has been going on for a couple weeks if not more now. :mad:
 
i tried freeservers.com a while ago...

didn't work bad at all, a bit slow, but not bad.
 
I finally got this eariler. Its been a long time since I've been up this high on the list like this, especially after all the new members came:

BTW I'm higher up on the month list now.
 
I'm gonna totally be rockin this place when I get DSL.
 
heh... 10th in less than 5 months... :eek:
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
I'm gonna totally be rockin this place when I get DSL.

June! :cool:
 
I used to be up in the first or second spot quite a bit on the month and 24 hour list til the ****load of new members came.
 
you mean the ****load of postwhores? :lol:

i'm still pretty high up the list, and i don't post all that much outside of this thread!
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
you mean the ****load of postwhores? :lol:

i'm still pretty high up the list, and i don't post all that much outside of this thread!

Yeah those people. :mad:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back