How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellos.
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
C'mon, don't tell me i'm the most mature on these forums when i'm 13..... :p
..i 'm afraid so. but u'll lose it like us when u hit the 15 mark
 
Theres a rat in me kitchen, what am me gonna do ?
Theres a rat in me kitchen, what am me gonna do ?
I'm gonna fix that rat is what me gonna do !
 
Yes, it is I
 
..i bow down to the all might MistaX
 
nothing ever happens here.
 
I may get my GF4 today :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
 
I have a GF4 at my m8s house, really need to go collect it :(
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
fo sho
...and then baby gimmy some mo
and then i like that
when u hit from behind and i'll be right back
for the very last time
I'll tell u time after time
when i'm speaking my mind
 
troy, u have no taste in music (sorry, had to be said :p)

j/k if u like nally u like nally...
 
*nelly
and yes i do like rap.
 
i'm surprised u recongized that, good job :thumbsup:

Great now i sound like a teacher. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back