How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
wheres a good stie for some hi res car wallpapers?
 
I just realized that AOF2 is out for playstation2. :reallyodd:eek:
 
AOF2?
 
I dont really know of a specific site. I just surf around til I find a good one. Sorry.
 
as in Age Of Empires?

if it is, it's gonna be bad... RTS games usually suck on consoles...
 
It is Age of Empires. I just looked at some screenshots for it. All I got to say is: :yuck:.
 
where did you see them?
 
gonna check it out...
 
laterz...
 
goddamn! i think i'll keep playing AOE2 on my Computer...
 
See what I mean. I still need to get AOE2 and AOE. Plus the expansion packs too.
 
well i'm out... good night.
 
i got all of them... AOE and AOE2, plus both expansions...


i think they're selling all 4 of them in a pack now... not sure.
 
That would be cool to buy them all in a pack. I'll have to see if they got that. Laterz PR.
 
80 odd posts ago this place reached 100000 (well rumble strip anyways) and most of the posts are in the thread :lol:
 
Hey guys.

Originally posted by viper_maniac
It is Age of Empires. I just looked at some screenshots for it. All I got to say is: :yuck:.

Actually, besides that i've played it and so has my good friend and we loved it. It's a good game.
 
hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back