How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna be the minority, I dont need your authority, dodododododododo
 
It seems that i got more posts than all ya'lls (notice hick accent)
 
I'm not sure if i posted this but<----notice my new avtar?
 
Yes u did post it :rolleyes: what difference does it make tho, it changes everyday lol, still a cool one tho :)
 
did u know that those pics are grey scale so the file got much smaller. I never knew that grey scale things didn't look terrible.
 
remember back in the day when f2002 was just about to reach 2000 and u had 1100 or something. No your hitting 1500 and he's @ 2200:lol:
 
ohh... MG! nice avatar, F2002!
 
:) yup, they are Vauxhall's main challengers in BTCC :D
 
So whats going on today in this fine place?
 
Nuthing much. Just getting ready for work.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back