How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey f2002.. you should have a general automotive forum.. where ppl can talk about there cars and such... or talk about some problems theyve been having.. and the u should let me moderat ite:D:D ahah
just a suggestion tho.. how hard is it to make a new sub forum thing
 
I did have a automotive forum, but it was going nowhere :(
 
oh... could start a photoshop forum... any guys on there into photoshop?
we could have contests and stuff
 
or just a general automotive art... with drawings and stuff
 
I dunno really, the place is quiet new lol, will think of a new forum to add, and cheers for the suggestions :)
 
Talking about photoshop, I shopped a civic SI into a rice *ahum* monster. Go see for yourselves at the multimadia forum under ''Photoshopped cars."
 
Cool ;) :thumbsup:
 
Hey.
 
Me. Photoshop my image, ya foo. :p
 
HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
anything going on? I hear its photoshop day ;)
 
hmm...i'm ok. I'll something a shot if u want
 
lemmy check my folders..one sec.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back