How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just watchin one, they had this pos comp with "$1200 worth of software!" that no one in the world needs. I watched it for a half hour, NOT ONCE did they mention Soundcard or Video card, they kept goin back to this crappy Digicam and some stupid card reader.... Some day Imma sell comps for fair prices not loaded with **** people dont need....
 
Anyone need a comp? I'll build one fully loaded with free stuff and a Ti4600 all for $900.
 
"Dude you're gettin' a Dell"

and i'm gonna get him a good kick in the rectum... :mad:

he looks like a retard!
 
I can build an AlienWare (http://alienware.com) for a 3rd of the price... My comp is about the same as their top model, and i spent about $1000 on mine :D
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Anyone need a comp? I'll build one fully loaded with free stuff and a Ti4600 all for $900.

I'll take a free Ti4600. :D
 
i got mine built by one of my cousins...

500$!
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
"Dude you're gettin' a Dell"

and i'm gonna get him a good kick in the rectum... :mad:

he looks like a retard!

:lol: Same here.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


I'll take a free Ti4600. :D

Gimme $900 and you get a comp with a Ti4600 in it
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Gimme $900 and you get a comp with a Ti4600 in it

How bout $200? :D Thats all I got right now.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


How bout $200? :D Thats all I got right now.
Gimme $450 and you get a Ti4600 and a copy of XP Pro.
 
Originally posted by MistaX

Gimme $450 and you get a Ti4600 and a copy of XP Pro.

Well that'll have to wait til around October when I get my financial aid check unless I get a job before then.
 
I'll sell my entire comp setup for $1200 :D
 
LoL... Im still paying for my POS.....
 
I bought mine like 8 months before all the pice drops in comps started falling big time.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I'll sell my entire comp setup for $1200 :D

I dont get that much from the check. Usually around $900.
 
I built my about 2 months ago and i just upgraded :)
 
$3,000 :(
 
i'm stillmpaying a semi POS... and it's not a computer.
 
I have a 700mhz and back then i got mine for like $3,000 and thats when it first came out. I get pissed when i see the 2 ghz selling for like only half of what i paid for this POS.....
 
I got it at "Crap Buy" .
 
:rotfl: Bad enuff you got ripped off, you bought it at a store :rotfl:
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I built my about 2 months ago and i just upgraded :)

Mine was built about 2 years ago by my dad. I'm just now getting to upgrade it cuz now I have some money to spend on it. I already got a new case, sound card, and video card. Now I just need a motherboard and processor.
 
i currently have a 850mhz... dunno which processor, don't care. all i know is that it's 850mhz
 
Originally posted by MistaX
:rotfl: Bad enuff you got ripped off, you bought it at a store :rotfl:

Thats for sure. :shakehead
 
Woo... 2marrow i get my Artic Silver to put on my proc (that im gonna over-clock, woo that rhymes) and HL and CS :D
 
I'm runnin a 500Mhz right now. I feel so tiny compared to you guys right now.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
i currently have a 850mhz... dunno which processor, don't care. all i know is that it's 850mhz
Well at least i know what i have. But when i first bought it i had no idea what i got. But since ive been hanging around this friend of mine i know pretty much what i have and what i wish i had in it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back