How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
6! I've stayed up till 5 once. Wait on, no! Me and a friend stayed up all night once!
 
Originally posted by eddy_2790
6! I've stayed up till 5 once. Wait on, no! Me and a friend stayed up all night once!
When i was younger that was always fun to do. But now. its no biggie. Im only up cause im use to saying up till my girl comes home from work wich is around 8am. :p
 
yeah we stayed up all night and then around 7am I crashed and slept...only to 10am though :0 then at like 2pm I had a sleep and didn't wake up till like six so that's what, 7 hours sleep
 
So how is it down there in Australia? Anything good to see. Other then fires. Thats all i ever heard about that place last year.
 
ha...... boring as hell.....
 
Yo, F2002. Howzit hangin?

BTW your taste in music sucks. :smilewink j/k

Actually I don't really like any of those bands in truth but I'd never really think your taste sucks just because it's different from mine...
 
Hey guys.
 
I am not here. Is there anyone else whos not here? :)
 
hehe... whats going on Brian?
 
hellos
 
Originally posted by Brian P


Nuttin much just been downloading some mp3s.
Are there any good ones worth getting? Whats up Mista
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Are there any good ones worth getting? Whats up Mista

Nah not really, although I've downloaded 4 with 1 still in progress.
 
SOF2= the best game ever.


Ever.



EVER.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
SOF2= the best game ever.


Ever.



EVER.


Gosh Mista how many times do you have to say that. Your almost to the point of making me go out and buy it. :p
 
BUY IT!
 
Originally posted by MistaX
BUY IT!
NO!!! Im saving up for something else.
 
Its the best game ever!

EVER!


E_V_E_R_!
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Its the best game ever!

EVER!


E_V_E_R_!
Would you Shut it already? :confused: :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back