How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you havent played SOF2 you havent lived.
 
SOF2 Rules!
 
i already have CS, SOF2 is better
 
GTA3 is a really cool game also it is just funny to beat people up and start gang fights
 
ho
 
I AM THE GREAT CORNHOLIO! I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE!!
 
LOL....

damn why did they take beavis and butthead off the air :(
 
I dont know but I'm glad they just showed the movie on TNN.
 
because it was the stupidest thing on air?
 
this place is slow tonight...
 
Damn, some kid just came over to my house looking for a friend of mine, and I must say, he has one of the baddest ****ing Mustangs I've ever seen. It's a red S/C'd '97 Cobra. He had a body kit and badass hood on it, and it looked just like the newer Cobra R(except this was an older body style 'Stang). The only thing I could see wrong with it was he still had stock CObra wheels. They look good, but not on this cobra because of the body kit/hood.

Oh yeah, it was loud as ****, but the whine of the supercharger could still be heard as he drove off...:drool: I hate most Stangs, but this one was nice...:)


Anyhoo...
 
Originally posted by LordIV
sounds cool, next time take pictures and post ;)


Well, if he ever comes around again, I will.:) I've seen him around town a few times, and in the neighborhood, but I'd never talked to him. I just know his name, and that he also lives in Wild Dunes.
 
I just D/L'd a video of a Turbo Integra beating an LT1 from a roll...:drool: It's pretty cool, but it's a short ass video...:nervous:
 
Um, hold on...
 
No problem:)
 
Seriously? Hmm, that's odd cause I haven't had a problem accessing it all day? Even just now I went there, after reading your post...:confused:
 
Since you can't go there, I can post links to Viper vids, if you want 'em...:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back