How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe. I live in the Midlands, and it's not raining for some reason.

Just had to configure the MSN. The sounds stopped working and I didn't know that people were trying to get in touch.
 
Cool. I've just noticed I'm a platinum member :cool:
 
Round here. :)
 

Attachments

  • ukmap.gif
    ukmap.gif
    10 KB · Views: 31
It's not too bad here, but I'd prefer to live down south.
 
down south as in south of the continent or down south to another country?
 
south of the continent. It's a lot less hectic there (And there's not many speed restrictions, so there's plenty of opportunities to floor it)
 
in australia, there's a state called the Northern Terrirtoty, which a a bloody hot hole, but the towns and cities are so far apart that there is no speed limit on the highway :fdevil:
 
Cool. So you can put pedal to the metal. Hehehe.
 
yeah but you gotta lok out for kangaroos and porcupines (yes, the little spiky animals)
 
yeah, don't want any flats cause if you don't have a spare your in ****
 
and then having to walk like 300 k's to the next town :nervous:
 
"...and Wolverhampton-Montrose beat Leicester 3-1."

Well, hello, all. What's news this fine morning (US EDST, anyway)?
 
I had to configure MSN again. The sounds stopped working.
 
Again, again? Or just the once?

I hate Windoze.
 
Again, Again. MSN is always playing up
 
Hey all :)

Yeah, MSN has been fecking up in the last few days :mad:
 
I don't know whats the matter with it. My mate keeps loggin' in after 10 mins even though he's been on all day.
 
msn sucks man....
it better work today...
 
Originally posted by TVRKing
I don't know whats the matter with it. My mate keeps loggin' in after 10 mins even though he's been on all day.

u can get some nice msn hacks out there :D
 
So is there like anyone here?
 
Like Seriously, No
 
SOF2 is THE Best game ever.


Ever.



EVER.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back