How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, :(
 
i know, that place pisses me off every day...

every day i think about leaving, then i think of the guys i actually care reading about... :rolleyes:
 
Zero...never thought I would see you in here. :lol:


Take off your away message on AIM. It is a lie. :mad: :)
 
I never did like the place, if i wasnt in a series over there i'd never go back.

Now seriously its bed time, :sleep:
 
Hmm... yeha i think he was
 
Anyway Zero I saw your previous posts. Goodnight. :)
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Zero...never thought I would see you in here. :lol:


Take off your away message on AIM. It is a lie. :mad: :)

That was to get Jen off my back Matt. :p As long as I have people to chat with like Josh and PunkRock I'll chat in here since I am having conversation and not 'hi' next post 'whats up' next post 'anyone here' etc


PunkRock: :lol::drool:
 
Good night Zero. I gotta be going to. I have to get up at 6:00am...:mad::lol:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
i actually never watched Beavis and Butt Head... :lol:

i always thought it was dumb...


You thought right.:p
 
and i have to wake up at noon, so i'm here for a while... :p
 
ooo ooo, was that Kylie on that hood?:drool:
 
Jen sure does talk a whole bunch huh? :lol: That is why I blocked her in the first place. :lol:

I agree. I hate this thread. But as long as what what you said is not going on I shall take part.
 
Lol, nice new title n avatar viper :)
 
Originally posted by Josh
ooo ooo, was that Kylie on that hood?:drool:

no idea, but she gets my thumbsup! and something else we shouldn't mention either... :lol:
 
HEY! :mad:

I liked Beavis and Butthead. Very good funny show.

"Uh-heh-heh-heh-THAT WAS COOL-uh-heh-heh-heh!"
 
uh-heh-heh-heh- no it's not-uh-heh-heh-heh
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
Lol, nice new title n avatar viper :)

Yes I like it as well. Kind of lightens the mood. If I see a fight in a forum I will simply post an arrow towards my avatar to release some tension.

Plus, it is just so damn cute! :blush:
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
Later Josh.




Later man...:D Later to you too Punk, and gt2...;)
 
i think he was referring to Viper Concept, not your ugly and unoriginal excuse for an avatar! :p ;)
 
later Josh
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
i think he was referring to Viper Concept, not your ugly and unoriginal excuse for an avatar! :p ;)

:thatsodd:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept



Ok so maybe not. :cry:

i dunno, i never got with that thing... like the Simpsons or South Park... they don't do much to me...

maybe i'm too old? can't be.. :confused:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
not your ugly and unoriginal excuse for an avatar! :p ;)

Ouch! :Ouch:


Sorry for the SPAM. :)
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


:thatsodd:

ok, so maybe it was a pretty bad joke... :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


i dunno, i never got with that thing... like the Simpsons or South Park... they don't do much to me...

maybe i'm too old? can't be.. :confused:

Hey I love Simpsons. Halarity the whole 30 mins. You might be too old who knows? :confused:

How old are you by the way?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back