How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by viper_maniac
Well my mom "says" I'm still getting DSL but now its been pushed back to July (hopefully its only temporarly pushed back ;)).
Well do you have a Job right now?
 
what exactly is DSL....we have Broadband here that downloads huge files in seconds
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
Uhm...............no.
Well get a little 10 or 15 hour a week job and you can order it tomorrow. :p
 
Originally posted by eddy_2790
what exactly is DSL....we have Broadband here that downloads huge files in seconds
its a broadband service thats done through the phone lines. :D
 
:D

I've got DSL at my job, lucky me.

Not here, though. I've got to wait like the rest of you.
 
I have cable here at home. Lucky me. :)
 
Yeah, lucky you.

I've got a fifty-six-K that I swear moves at twenty-eight-K speeds. Whenever it asks which I want to download, I always choose 28K, otherwise I'm stuck waiting until freaking Christmas.
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Well get a little 10 or 15 hour a week job and you can order it tomorrow. :p

Well I COULD do that I guess.
 
My old puter specs:
AMD K6-2 500Mhz
128MB Ram
SiS 530 onboard video
ESS onboard sound
30 gig hard drive

My new puter specs:
AMD Duron 1.1 Ghz
256MB DDR Ram
GeForce 2 MX400 64MB
Soundblaster Audigy

Damn I love those new specs. :D
 
Originally posted by M5Power
Yeah, lucky you.

I've got a fifty-six-K that I swear moves at twenty-eight-K speeds. Whenever it asks which I want to download, I always choose 28K, otherwise I'm stuck waiting until freaking Christmas.
Man its been almost 3 years since i left the cave man days of the 56k. And IM NOT GOING BACK!!! EVER.... :p :p :p
 
Well i have to run. See you guys laters.
 
I'm running too, I guess. It's tiring, here. ;)

Plus, it's three AM. And we know what that means.
 
Well its 3am here and I'm tired as hell. Im out. Laterz to anyone here.
 
lol
NOT A TRUE STORY:
its 3:00 am im sitting here with my ****ing crappy 56k dial up it takes 20 minutes to get on then when i get on it kicks me off this repeats 4-5 times then with anger *stands up rips cords out of caomputer and throws out window * relizing its not his and its his olny net acess he jumps out the window for it crashes and breaks and arm poor me
 
not many people are online at the moment

it's 10:45am here in Australia
 
I noticed that there are not very many people... i posted that message above exactly half an hour ago.
 
1pm here, and watching Germany's game lol
 
ots 6:00 am here the screen is to bright *puts a rug on it its good now*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back