How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry I meant when you dip the bread in egg first and then you fry it?
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
Fried chocolate candy bars.... :drool:

What you just put a candy bar on the frying pan???
 
shopping day is tommorow so there is little food in my house. So I have to make do with the stuff that is there (eggs vegetable oil and bread)
 
Originally posted by Y2TUSCAN
What you just put a candy bar on the frying pan???

Nope, deep fat fryer. :D
 
Hey, GC, can you please repost that? I think I've lost its whereabouts.
 
Ahh i'll just make it again. :)
 
Wait, I found one from another forum I'm a part of. But, let's see yours again so I can see whose is better.
 
Ok, here it is. :)
 
I Like It! I LIKE IT!
 
Thank you SOO MUCH!!!!
 
First off, I'd like to thank the academy for nominating me. And second, I'd like to thank all the people who helped me to get this far without killing me along the way. THANK YOU!!!
attachment.php
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
nice and easy one too eh gc

Yup, collage-ish ava's are always cool. :D
 
Homework- it summons me. bye all!
 
Wow, looks like Adolf has a thing for The Hives, he sure dances good to their music. :D
 
Well there's www.dk3.com but it's complicated for me...you'll have to ask F2002 for help with it. I sure do...
 
I mean you'll have to ask someone for help, if you need it.... ;)
 
yyyyyyyyyyyy
 
eeeeeeeeeeee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back