How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
 
Hello Take My Advice you dont wanna step into a big pile of ****
 
If feel like chicken tonight fell like chicken tonight
 
I be here.
 
Nothing...talking with girls online... :D :lol:
 
f40air.jpg


w00t! I love that game (Racer)... and now that car (Ferrari F40) :)
 
Yo's! I be back!
 
Hey GC.
 
hey everyone i'm back
 
haha
im terrible at SCGT
doesnt help im using the keyboard tho
 
What's up?
 
Not much here.

Whats SCGT?
 
Sports Car GT.
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
haha
im terrible at SCGT
doesnt help im using the keyboard tho

How could you be terrible?
Its so simple! Gas on straights brake before turn :)
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
nice
im gonna play some SCGT now..
Man it wont let me play that game. I get in to the game and then when i create a name and press okay it says to insert the cd. Im like :mad: :mad: Its in there.
 
What is Sport Car Gt I've never heard of it
 
Ahh yes...

I know your problem Noct :)
 
Originally posted by streetracer780
What is Sport Car Gt I've never heard of it

Its one of the most long lived racing games ever.
Its quite good.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Ahh yes...

I know your problem Noct :)
And that would be??? My comp sucks? Or xp wont play it?
 
Did you Download anything for it?
 
the patches...
 
YEP! I'm right...

Witch patch? Visual Damage?
 
hmm....I'll have to go buy it then
 
Its cheep, like $10 now
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back