How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
we can try w/o ban scene, but you'll need that at some point anyway (for Addon tracks)
 
Game up.
 
Edit: Nm, your in game
 
Yea, SCGT, I just kicked Stevies Ass.
 
Funny how I was in an underpowered car and just owned you :)
 
I miss all my addon cars.. the Ferraris, the Lambos... The ITRs and the Beetles...
 
hm... i mite have to get some one day
how hard is it?
 
Simple, all you do is move 3 files into a folder in the main SCGT directory (only cars with special wheels can get more complex, but its still easy)
 
Ready for another ass kickin Stevie?
 
Cya there :)
 
Anyone have STCC2 ? thats got a good online facility and theres ppl who have servers who host online games :)
 
Nope.. SCGT good enough :)
 
Hey i'm back.
 
friggin.... scgt crashed when i minimized it..
stupid thing
 
haha
 
STCC2 is Swedish Touring Car Championship 2, and yes its Super Touring card :D
 
I wonder how I'm gonna keep track of addons..

I need some car/track list of everything I dl so you guys can have the same cars/tracks and stuff, make it nice and organized.
 
yup
once you get mistax.net up an runnin you could keep track on there
 
Ahh yes...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back