How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder when all of the OTHER people that post here post?
 
Apparently they arnt here.
 
what r u doing right now(other than posting here)?
 
im doing..nothing
 
i can only guess that mistax is eating his white castle burger.
 
I finished my 5 burgas, now i feel wierd..
 
i thought u were eating a white castle burger! :D
 
if i ate 5 berg's in a row i'd feel weird too.
 
i almost got more posts here than @ the GTF! :D
 
huh i feel like talking through a glass wall!
 
GTF sucks.
 
cya Mista X. I'll be back after I check the GTF. ;)
 
Wtf is a gerkin?
 
gee, i think ill go and change my sig. ps, the gtf is just another f-filled forum.
 
Im lookin for a Nomad Diablo for SCGT right now
 
cya. i go to change sig and check other forums.
 
On the Ferrari you do
 
you should play some more alice in chains... but not rooster
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back