How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I play grandorifto1? How do I remove that .off from the end of the file?:confused:
 
Originally posted by MistaX
You're an ass Josh.


:confused:

Because I JOKINGLY said you'd charge him for it?:p
 
you have to remove the .off before you save it...
 
Yea.
 
Nevermind, I got it to work.;)
 
not as good as the second one, still pretty amazing...
 
so, any ideas for a free host? website?
 
So grandorifto requires Divx? **** I ****ed then. Divx wont run on my puter for some reason. :thatsodd:
 
I'll host you, send me the site you want hosted.

Are we gonna race at all tonight?
 
Just d/l that new DivX player, that's what I did. I just downloaded the player, and a shortcut was added to my desktop, but I deleted it. I still watch divx coded vids through media player though. I never ever see that divx player, just d/l it and forget about it.;)
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


You can send it over aim. :rolleyes:

:banghead:

duh... :o

i'm gonna send it to you now, k?
 
we'll race right after i send the file to v_m, k?
 
Yay!
 
Originally posted by Josh
Just d/l that new DivX player, that's what I did. I just downloaded the player, and a shortcut was added to my desktop, but I deleted it. I still watch divx coded vids through media player though. I never ever see that divx player, just d/l it and forget about it.;)

I do have the lastest one. I've tried watching them through the media player but the video goes really slow on the video and sometimes the sound. :thatsodd:
 
shouldn't be too long... how long does it take to get a 2,4mb file on a 56k, i forgot...
 
i can't send it??? :confused:
 
Thats cuz I was using Trillian. For some reason it didnt want to accept. :confused:
 
12 minutes and it's done...

can you wait 12 minutes, Mista? i don't want v_m to lose it because we had to reboot...
 
yep, i can wait.
 
good... :)
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
shouldn't be too long... how long does it take to get a 2,4mb file on a 56k, i forgot...


About 5-10 minutes for me.:rolleyes:
 
we won't mention... :lol:
 
set to go, Mista?
 
Thanks.:mad::p
 
You're done?
Yay!
 
i didn't say it!
 
i'm goin' in the game now
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back