How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
da da da
 
hehe, that won't happen...I hope not at least....
 
ya, lol i just said that cause ive had a board crash on me for having to large of a database of posts and crap, this one seems pretty stable though:)
 
Hey you sons of .....s
 
75000 coming up soon.
 
hey RUF
 
yep....I am bored
 
Yep, me too...
 
lol, you guys have fun doing this dont ya? pretty wierd but i'll go along with it, lol
 
Hi....... Hello....... Yo....... Anyone???????
 
Hey whats going on? Im wating for Mista to get his butt on here so i can kick his but at SCGT.... ;)
 
Hi, everyone.
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Hey whats going on? Im wating for Mista to get his butt on here so i can kick his but at SCGT.... ;)

Yeah right, I have SCGT, but I've only just re-installed it.
 
Hi rufrgt
 
What's up?
 
Originally posted by Brian P


Yeah right, I have SCGT, but I've only just re-installed it.
I’ve been practicing the past few days. I just started playing this game like 3 days ago too. Take a look at my thread in the PC Gaming forum. ;)
 
Awwwww i cant wait. I just want to race him now. :)
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
I’ve been practicing the past few days. I just started playing this game like 3 days ago too. Take a look at my thread in the PC Gaming forum. ;)

How many cars have you downloaded?
Does MistaX have all the downloads on his ftp?
 
Originally posted by Brian P


How many cars have you downloaded?
Does MistaX have all the downloads on his ftp?
I dont know how many. He just set up a link from his ftp and told me to dl it. You would have to ask him wich files to get.
 
I would play, but I have one word for you....
....LAG
 
lol.... it cant lag that bad on a 56k would it??
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
lol.... it cant lag that bad on a 56k would it??

I have 64k, and I'm pretty certain it'll lag real bad.
 
o well. I dont know how to set up a milti player game anyways.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back