How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess not, so I think I'll go to another forum or something.
 
I'm watching, and I thikn the Wings are gonna win, dont want them to though.
 
The Wings will win and I do want them to win.
 
good thing BMW///M3 didn't delete this thread. Life would never be the same around here.
 
anyone else rooting the wings would win other than streetracer780 & me?
 
gee, I wonder when Mista & the others are coming?
 
Damn, they won! oh yeah nicholas, swedish hockey players always kick @$$
 
Yay I can post again!
 
fk, i'm in deep crap man. my mom came home and accused me and my friends of drinking alcohol:lol: she said it smelled like beer, but we don't drink beer, only vbacardi silver/skyy blue/doc otis/smirnoff ice, etc.:p
 
:lol: Sucks for you :p
 
huh? we're not in truble man. I'm the only one here nbow. My friends already left, but now it's just me, and my mom(stepmom, actually). I just call her mom cause it's easier, and shorter/
 
anYone homE/? here?


where"s punkrok at? did he get is car back?
 
:reallyoddd
 
Originally posted by Josh
anYone homE/? here?


where"s punkrok at? did he get is car back?

no such luck yet... :( :cry:

i'm gonna go to every mother****ing import shop, every race meet, every show... if i see some guy i haven't seen before with TE37s, Recaros or a Type-R motor, be sure some questions will be asked...
 
:cool:


It's nice to know you're going to do everything you can to find your car. Most people sit on their ass, and just let the cops try toi find it.
 
i think a lot of times, the cops don't really look. But I don't kno.

I ain't got nothin against cops tho. Ain't got no reason not to like'em.
 
Bleh...so...bored.
 
Originally posted by Josh
:cool:


It's nice to know you're going to do everything you can to find your car. Most people sit on their ass, and just let the cops try toi find it.

hehe... first you find the guys that bought the stuff, you kick their asses, then you find the guys who sold it, and you kick their asses... :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back