How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
where the **** did everyone go? anypne wanna talk on AIM?


my sn is rspt04, or some **** like that
 
You guys suck...
 
i'm playin' SCGT with Mista, but i check from time to time...
 
forget SCGT, we stopped playing
 
Oh, well, you don't suck then, Punk.;)
 
hehe...
 
Originally posted by psonefreak
i'm here on and off. sorry.



:cool:


You don't suck either then. That just narrows it down to two suckers, maniac:reallyodd, and MistaX.:thatsodd:
 
Originally posted by Josh




:cool:


You don't suck either then. That just narrows it down to two suckers, maniac:reallyodd, and MistaX.:thatsodd:

:rotfl:
 
Originally posted by Josh




:cool:


You don't suck either then. That just narrows it down to two suckers, maniac:reallyodd, and MistaX.:thatsodd:

:reallyodd

I had to stay off the phone for awhile cuz my mom had to call her dumbarse boyfriend to remind him that he had to go pick his boss up from the airport. :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by psonefreak
This forum is my only friend. :cry: :cry:


Damn, I retract my previous statement, you do in fact suck!:p:lol:


j/k;)
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


:reallyodd

I had to stay off the phone for awhile cuz my mom had to call her dumbarse boyfriend to remind him that he had to go pick his boss up from the airport. :rolleyes:



:reallyodd



You're excused just this once.:thatsodd: But in the future, no matter what kind of sorry ass excuse you give, you'll always suck.:p
 
Josh you suck
 
Hello GTP I have not been here in a while. Whats up? I bet you didnt even notice I was gone.
 
Go play SOF2 you sucking sucker.
 
Nah, I have played SOF2 to much today. I need a break from it.
 
Originally posted by Josh




:reallyodd



You're excused just this once.:thatsodd: But in the future, no matter what kind of sorry ass excuse you give, you'll always suck.:p

:reallyodd

Bah. To hell with you then. :p
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Hello GTP I have not been here in a while. Whats up? I bet you didnt even notice I was gone.


Huh? Who the hell are you?:confused:
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
I suck proudly. If you're gonna do something, do it well.


:thumbsup::lol:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Hello GTP I have not been here in a while. Whats up? I bet you didnt even notice I was gone.

:confused: Huh?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back