How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
oops I already said the same.. lol :D
 
ey Stevie
 
Im not sure yet.
 
"Only for the leet"

Sutle.
 
hey mista whats a good thing ot do on the comp when ur bored
 
Noct, PR, and You are on Stevie (yea I know apparently blah)
I smell some SCGT..
 
****, how do you install these updates? I keep installing them and they don't seem to do anything.
 
You unzip them to the SCGT directory.
For some of them, they come in a single folder, just move the contents to the main *Like the M3*
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Noct, PR, and You are on Stevie (yea I know apparently blah)
I smell some SCGT..
You smelled that?? :blush: Damn i didnt knew it smelt that bad. :rotfl:
 
:rockon: Whoooo! :rockon:

Bah stupid rebuffer
 
Klostrophobic and PR get on aim so we all can talk.
 
MistaX, after I get the second file, with the patch, and install it, there's a folder called patch. Do I gotta do anything in there?? Cause when I try and create a name to play, it tells me to insert my cd.
 
Put Patch into the main SCGT directory.
It sez that because you need all the files...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back