How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone.:)
 
Yea, Trillian has AIM
 
Yes Trillian has AIM
 
I use trillian and I hardly have any probs.
 
Opps I was a little late.


Hi Joshua
 
alrite
cuz i d/led that a while ago but never got around to using it
 
Hi Zero, S-Man, MistaX, Punk, Noc, Stevie, Klos, and everyone else lookin' at this post.:p
 
How do I get my title to say nothing?:confused: I want to look as boring as possible.;)
 
Originally posted by Josh
Hi Zero, S-Man, MistaX, Punk, Noc, Stevie, Klos, and everyone else lookin' at this post.:p

So I'm just "everyone else"? :reallyodd
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


So I'm just "everyone else"? :reallyodd


Good God, how many people are in here?:confused: I didn't see you man, sorry.:nervous::reallyodd
 
G'night freak.;)
 
StevieMo Get on AIM man...
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
k im on it
now what

Whatcha Name on AIM?
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic


You accomplished that a long time ago.



Thank you.:)
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
k im on it
now what
What is your name on there????
 
hey josh press alt+0160 and then hit submit... cuz its a space.. but it gets recognized as a character not a space so it should work...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back