How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL put them on probation! Have an administrator look over their post before it becomes public! Now thats censorship!
 
I dislike that idea. I thought I did a service by informing you all of the art of war. Apparently not.
 
*looks for the ban him img tag*

Where's MistaZ when you need him?
 
MistaZ is playin GT3, last time I heard from him.
 
Klos- What's with acremona? He seems to really hate you. With his sig and everything. And we need a mod to do something about his sig.
 
He must like me or something. He did take the time to edit his sig multiple times, I took screenshots of them all. Heh.
 
:lol::rotfl:
 
I don't suggest clicking on the link in his signature, I almost di and then saw it was gayporn.com.

Unless of course you are over 18 and into that kind of stuff.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
I don't suggest clicking on the link in his signature, I almost di and then saw it was gayporn.com.

Unless of course you are over 18 and into that kind of stuff.
Ya, I almost clicked on it too.:rolleyes:
 
bootyshake.gif
terrified.gif
pimp.gif
rotz.gif
 
JEDIsmileysex5.gif


Weird smilie
 
What the hell is going on with Lop and ACremona? I've never seen them before, and now there's just a couple hundred bull**** posts from the both of them.
 
Aren't ALL posts here bull****.

[Stupid censorship. What is the point, we all know what it is. Just another stupid use of a euphemism.]
 
Admins suck
 
Originally posted by Josh
What the hell is going on with Lop and ACremona? I've never seen them before, and now there's just a couple hundred bull**** posts from the both of them.
I know what you mean. I think lop might have just registered under another name, if ya look at the name of the last person to register. Just a hunch though.;)
 
Josh:

:D:p;)
 
I have no other names. I am the one and only Lop. No other names involved.
 
banhim.jpg
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

I know what you mean. I think lop might have just registered under another name, if ya look at the name of the last person to register. Just a hunch though.;)


That was actually ACremona.;) Thanks for pointing it out.:)
 
hehe, i found it :)
 
:rockon: Rammstein :rockon:

Fire Fight!
 
hey Zorro! and if MistaZ is there!

just hi everyone then...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back