How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you find, Zero?:confused:
 
banhim.jpg


That;)
 
what's happening with these 2 morons? :reallyodd


kids, kids...
 
Hey PuckRock

wave.gif
 
hey Zorro!
 
Hey now c'mon here. Don't ban me. I'm just trying to be friendly. GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE
 
How's it goin PuckRock and Joshua?
 
What's with the Zorro/PuckRock stuff?
 
Originally posted by lop
Hey now c'mon here. Don't ban me. I'm just trying to be friendly. GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE

Um.....To answer that question with 1 word, NO!


banhim.jpg
 
Originally posted by Zero
How's it goin PuckRock and Joshua?


"It's" goin' great.:D How's "it" goin' for you?:p
 
Originally posted by lop
Hey now c'mon here. Don't ban me. I'm just trying to be friendly. GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE



You're not going to be banned(by me, at least).:)
 
Originally posted by Josh
What's with the Zorro/PuckRock stuff?

ask Dudebusta... :p

he made a thread, and wrote PuckRock and MistaZ instead of PunkRock and MistaX... so we're just kidding around with that...
 
Thanks josh. I don't want to be banned. I want to be a contributing member of the GTPlanet community.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


ask Dudebusta... :p

he made a thread, and wrote PuckRock and MistaZ instead of PunkRock and MistaX... so we're just kidding around with that...


Oh, I noticed that thread, but didn't actually read into it.:lol:
 
:eek:

Nice PuckRock!!!:thumbsup:
 
Hehe, another white ITR, Punk?:D Sweet.;)
 
Nice car man. I still think you should have got the esprit
 
Originally posted by Josh
Hehe, another white ITR, Punk?:D Sweet.;)

i wanted a black one, but the only one i found was already sold... then i thought of yellow, but the only one i saw was wrecked...

this leaved this shiny 98 CW ITR... exactly (well, almost) like the other one.
 
What about the Katie Price pic in front of the 355 Jordan had in the Banner contest, Katie is better looking than Raylene (pron star)
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


i wanted a black one, but the only one i found was already sold... then i thought of yellow, but the only one i saw was wrecked...

this leaved this shiny 98 CW ITR... exactly (well, almost) like the other one.
Are you gettin' it for sure??
 
and that girl in Josh's avatar (with the Red Supra) that looked good in 100x100, but if you enlarged it she looked ugly?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back