How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it...:nervous:
 
LoL....
 
bastards... :mad: the drag strip is closed today
 
Originally posted by troy
dont tell him
Soo... let see ..... how much money are you willing to give to me NoT to tell him.. ? :lol:
 
:lol: No times for the RX7 then?:confused:
 
Yeah, bastards!! I took the TREK 800 out today for nothing... :mad:

(TREK 800 is my bike)
 
PunkRock, where did you find that avatar?
 
PR, you got a new car?!
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Soo... let see ..... how much money are you willing to give to me NoT to tell him.. ? :lol:
I got candy
 
Hmm, I wonder if it's possible for me to close an entire forum...:thatsodd:
 
Originally posted by troy
PunkRock, where did you find that avatar?

"borrowed" it from someone over at the GTF, but i have no idea where he found it before...


No times for the RX7 then?

well there's always a road course not so far away...
 
Originally posted by Josh
Hmm, I wonder if it's possible for me to close an entire forum...:thatsodd:
:lol: :D Just tell him... I bet he could fix it.
 
I know u probably don't want to hear this....but i am walking around my house naked. I always wanted to do it. Its funny!
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
PR, you got a new car?!

yeah! a 95 Mazda RX7 TwinTurbo... dark green over tan!


okay, okay, it's my father's car... he "lent" it to me for the weekend... i still haven't found my Integra, and i'm still looking at replacement...
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
:lol: :D Just tell him... I bet he could fix it.


Oh, I wasn't going to actually close a forum, I was just wondering. Look at the GTP Forum Index, at the bottom of the page it has a little lock symbol, and next to it it says that the symbol represents a closed forum.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


yeah! a 95 Mazda RX7 TwinTurbo... dark green over tan!


okay, okay, it's my father's car... he "lent" it to me for the weekend... i still haven't found my Integra, and i'm still looking at replacement...
thats awesome, your dad owns an rx-7!
 
Awwwwww!!!! Damn you, You cant just come out and tell us that! :yuck:
 
Originally posted by troy
I know u probably don't want to hear this....but i am walking around my house naked. I always wanted to do it. Its funny!



You fruitcake...
 
Originally posted by troy

thats awesome, your dad owns an rx-7!

he had a Porsche 944 Cabrio S2 before that...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


he had a Porsche 944 Cabrio S2 before that...
My dad owned a porsche too. A shame he sold it.
 
BRB
 
Hey, can mods ban the admin. [Jordan], just curious....I'm in way mad at jordan.
 
PR, you must have a really cool dad!

My dad owned an old Ferrari 378 once, put he couldn't afford it anymore so he had to sell it. Now he has a boring volvo... :|
 
Originally posted by troy
Hey, can mods ban the admin. [Jordan], just curious....I'm in way mad at jordan.


To be honest, everytime I go into the moderator's control panel I am tempted to try banning him just to see if it's possible.:lol: I'll never do it though 'cause I don't wanna find out what he'd do to me.:p
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
PR, you must have a really cool dad!

My dad owned an old Ferrari 378 once, put he couldn't afford it anymore so he had to sell it. Now he has a boring volvo... :|


it helps that he's a lawyer... :D

i think you meant 308 or 328, right? i've never heard of a 378... :confused:
 
Originally posted by Josh



To be honest, everytime I go into the moderator's control panel I am tempted to try banning him just to see if it's possible.:lol: I'll never do it though 'cause I don't wanna find out what he'd do to me.:p


i don't want to imagine what would happen... :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back