How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
that would be funny though. He could never get back in :lol:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock



it helps that he's a lawyer... :D

i think you meant 308 or 328, right? i've never heard of a 378... :confused:

Oh, sorry, I thought I got the number right. :o
I'll have to ask him which one it was exactly...
 
yeah, and he'd get the place closed... :rolleyes:
 
Josh, concider yourself dared! :D
 
well i have to leave... lunchtime! :)

laters!
 
Cool Fireworks are on sale now.
 
they been on sale for atleast a month already over here.
 
i found that song that talks about heaven in alberta
and calls the US hell
haha
its funny
 
I'd never do anything like ban the man who owns the site. That's pure stupidity. My GTP days would over...:cry:
 
Originally posted by troy
they been on sale for atleast a month already over here.
A month? Dammit... They just started here today.
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
Josh, concider yourself dared! :D




I'm gonna be a puss.:p I'm not doing it.:D
 
Just because of that, I'm keeping the title! :D
 
But honestly, I wouldn't have done it myself. Probably the common sense thing... :D
 
Originally posted by troy
u can unban him can't u


I really don't think I could ban him in the first place, but if I could, no, I wouldn't be able to undo it.


Also, moderator's can't do IP bans, only ban usernames. So, I could just ban his Jordan account, but he could still access GTPlanet through his other acounts, and think about it...he's the admin, he's smart, I'm sure he's already thought about "what if" a mod tried to ban him, and has taken all precautionary methods there are.
 
I would of done it, if i knew i could un ban him.
 
Originally posted by Josh



I really don't think I could ban him in the first place, but if I could, no, I wouldn't be able to undo it.


Also, moderator's can't do IP bans, only ban usernames. So, I could just ban his Jordan account, but he could still access GTPlanet through his other acounts, and think about it...he's the admin, he's smart, I'm sure he's already thought about "what if" a mod tried to ban him, and has taken all precautionary methods there are.

That's hilarious! :lol:
 
BTW- I got your PM, and I don't really have a problem with the title.:D I will have a problem with it though if it stays like that for weeks on end...:p
 
Originally posted by Josh



I really don't think I could ban him in the first place, but if I could, no, I wouldn't be able to undo it.


Also, moderator's can't do IP bans, only ban usernames. So, I could just ban his Jordan account, but he could still access GTPlanet through his other acounts, and think about it...he's the admin, he's smart, I'm sure he's already thought about "what if" a mod tried to ban him, and has taken all precautionary methods there are.
That would be just so funny though. I would laugh my ass off.
 
You'll have to find something else to laugh at, cause I'm not doin' it.:p
 
what are your guys's faveorite movies?
 
Originally posted by Josh
BTW- I got your PM, and I don't really have a problem with the title.:D I will have a problem with it though if it stays like that for weeks on end...:p

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...

Nah, I've got a new title in my head anyway so I'll just change it. :D
 
lol.... what if ... they paid you to do it? :lol:
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
lol.... what if ... they paid you to do it? :lol:



Well, it really depends on how much...:lol:
 
bleh... back without a vengence....

every effin' thing is closed today... it's an holiday... :mad:
 
*pounds fist on table*

2 jolly ranchers, 1 penny, and 2 nickels, and a coupon to McDonalds

My Final offer.
 
:lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back