How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001


I suggest you give up, let the big boys take over and take precautionary actions, just like I did. :D

yeah... :D

i just want to know how bad i am! :lol:
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
its lookin spiffy
just desaturated all the parts and now its ready for a colouring

Show it!! :D
 
Yea, post it, post it

*troy starts a chant*
 
Originally posted by troy
Yea, post it, post it

*troy starts a chant*

*Sn00pie makes "it's loaded" sound*

Chick-Chack!
 
mmm... i think i have an idea...
 
Originally posted by Stealth Viper


No, you never registered previously.
Hummm welll i thought i did. Anyways thanks for looking. I need to head on out so see yall.
 
Seeya Noc!
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001


Show it!! :D
nooope... I will soon.. just a few finishing touches then I think im done
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Hummm welll i thought i did. Anyways thanks for looking. I need to head on out so see yall.
Bye
 
laters Noct
 
oh, i didn't know you could photoshop :D never seen any of your work in the previous contests.
 
Originally posted by StevieMo

nooope... I will soon.. just a few finishing touches then I think im done

Didn't I just made the loaded shotgun sound? Huh?

SHOOOW IT!!! :D
 
Originally posted by troy
oh, i didn't know you could photoshop :D never seen any of your work in the previous contests.

Unfortunately I had to revoke PR's entry due to it's revolting appearance. :D
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001


Didn't I just made the loaded shotgun sound? Huh?

SHOOOW IT!!! :D
:lol:
 
What's the idea then? :)
 
if you wait five or ten minutes yo ucan see the finished product
 
Five to ten? Are you high on crack?! SHOW IT!
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001


Unfortunately I had to revoke PR's entry due to it's revolting appearance. :D

it's not that bad so far... :p
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


it's not that bad so far... :p

You're just saying that! :D
 
Whoops :blush: forgot to attach it
 

Attachments

  • changes.jpg
    changes.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 40
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001


You're just saying that! :D

fine then... update on the work in progress
 
well i have to leave, again...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back