How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks neat! Just get it unblurred man!
 
Stevie?! Where's Stevie?! His ten minutes are up! Muhahahahahaha!
 
k
all done :D
22271_7586185386135499896.jpg

*EDIT* all fixed now
 
aww crap...
the colour for the part of the wing behind the window didnt save
 
Still, Stevie, that looks ****ing good!!! Damn, you've outdone yourself. You could say you even owned *gluck* BrothaLynch.

Great job!!
 
Make a white one!!!!
 
yea, all white may look better.
 
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, now... this truly IS the perfect redo! That is: if you would make the front rim 2% darker and 3% darker around the edges, tha part that is against the tire.

:eek: DUDE!
 
Oh, and sharpen the upper intake a bit.
 
I'm just a good critic. ;)
 
And get rid of the Porsche logo, it reveals the scaling difirence.
 
Should take the RZ logo off the side of the roof.
 
That's a totally brilliant piece of shopping Stevie. I wish I could do it like that.
 
RZ is the type of RX7.
Mazda RX7 RZ.
just like the Mazda RX7 RB
 
I see
guess that makes sence
well now its the mazda gt2 rz
 
OWH MHY GHODT!
 
Oh, sorry.. I looked at the gt2 RZ again...
 
haha
i just wish i coulda got the side scoop to look a little better
 
Seeing all these photoshopped cars makes me realise that I need to do a helluva lot of catching up before I'm anywhere near as good as you guys :cry:
 
once you learn how to use all the tools properly and kinda know what your doing then your set... I've only been photoshopping for 3 or 4 months
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back