How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brotha you know you could combine all 3 of those posts into 1?
 
yawners...

"i'm a little teapot short and stout..."
 
Yo yo yo!
 
soo... is your FTP up and running?

bah... i'm bored as hell tonight... :sleep:
 
Of course my FTP is running.
 
hey Zorro!
 
sorry bout that mista im trying to get 200 by tonight :D im a whore
 
damn... i need a friggin new car... :mad:
 
that's an IP... and that's Powerman's, IIRC...
 
IIRC means what?

/me is stupid :)
 
woo! it's dead
 
If I recall correctly...
 
I just owned ViperConcept in SOF2, he had the AK and I killed him with the SOCOM :lol:
 
Ah thats new.
 
Fancy net lingo PR
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Ah thats new.

Funny thing is is that he shot first and missed every shot, 5 shots to head and he die.
 
heh... i've been using that for ages...

saddest part is i've used that in letters to friends and etc... :rolleyes:
 
Nope, Josh isnt here.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
heh... i've been using that for ages...

saddest part is i've used that in letters to friends and etc... :rolleyes:
AYBABTU
 
Today my uncle made a joke and instead of laughing I said "lol":lol:
 
Josh was the first person to welcome me to the board, we both like brotha lynch
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back