How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mista you know what im talking bout now? lady yunalesca sending feinds..
 
yawn... i'm tired of messing around in photoshop... i'll continue later or tomorrow...
 
I don't know if I want to continue, I was originally planning on just grafting in the headlights, but the front end conversion just took shape... Looks kinda high centered though... I might replace the bottom bumper...

I have yet to decide if the Muchaligo (sp?) wheels will stay.
 

Attachments

  • test copy.jpg
    test copy.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 22
the wheel looks ok just leave the tire of the original pic not the one that comes with the rim
 
Death did you say 550 Front end conversion? Thats a 360.
 
oh well back to fear factor, they are taking some old camaros and going full speed off a ramp and see who gets the farthest lol its crazy
 
Yah, well I am tired.

-Brothal

don't bother doing anything for me. That was an experiment to see if I liked them where they are...
 
lol the girl didnt win cause she was too short she coulnt reach to push the pedal all the way down
 
why are you coming up here?
 
i see...
 
114 was the high, when i woke up in the morning it was already 90
 
she lives up a mountain in a log house, the neibor freken has Mucho marijane lol i went down in his basement and he took out this black garbage bag full of some bomb ass chronic he saw the look on my face and said it was from his last plant!! lol
 
damn it's slow tonight...
 
That it is.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back