How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like spaghetti... send some over will ya.
 
I'm getting 52,3 kbps off your ftp Mista... :( My con sucks...
 
CuteFTP is passed its 30 day trial and i cant use it....any ideas or serial numbas?
 
Subway was on the order tonight... :D
 
yea i need the serial number for cute ftp, dond you have it PR?
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
lol, it will take a couple weeks to get there, but sure :D

I'll warm it up in the microwave, no prob!
 
Or do you want to do some uploading?
 
i don't have the serial no. for CuteFTP... it's just the trial version...

anyway, it's not like i'm gonna need it for ages too...
 
hahahaha, you dont have a pass!
 
you'll need one... and Mista gives it to only a select few... :D
 
wait, everyone has the same password? :lol:
 
I bet everyone has the same username too!
 
no idea, you'll have to ask
 
PM me your username PR!
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
I bet everyone has the same username too!

very possible... ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back