How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by whitez
is it ImADumbAss?
YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER!
IF I WANTED THE PASS GIVEN OUT I WOULDA POSTED IT SOMEWHERE NOW I SHOULD BAN YAR ASS FROM THE ENTIRE FTP!
 
How did he knew it anyway?
 
Mista, play the inital D theme again! :D
 
Because I gave it to him
 
Originally posted by MistaX

YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER!
IF I WANTED THE PASS GIVEN OUT I WOULDA POSTED IT SOMEWHERE NOW I SHOULD BAN YAR ASS FROM THE ENTIRE FTP!

something tells me he's mad at whitez... :confused: :lol:
 
i didnt know, **** man, you didnt tell me not to tell anybody........my fault...sorry man
 
There, i'll play the song once, then i gotta restart the radio servers, after i restart the servers i'll play it for like the next hour
 
Originally posted by MistaX

YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER!
IF I WANTED THE PASS GIVEN OUT I WOULDA POSTED IT SOMEWHERE NOW I SHOULD BAN YAR ASS FROM THE ENTIRE FTP!
lol whitez why do you think he pm's it to you :rolleyes:
 
Go edit your post whitez!
 
Mista, where's 2nd Stage episode 3? i can't find it nowhere!

i want to see Takumi kick that Evo IV's ass goddamit! :lol:
 
Someone didnt read the Readme.txt...
 
oh, and you have 2nd stage episode 1 twice...
 
Everybody, stop leaching Mistax's ftp! I need all the bandwith I can get! :D
 
mista would it take me forever to d/l one episode of initial d?
 
Originally posted by MistaX

YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER!
IF I WANTED THE PASS GIVEN OUT I WOULDA POSTED IT SOMEWHERE NOW I SHOULD BAN YAR ASS FROM THE ENTIRE FTP!


Don't let Jordan see you talkin' like that.:p
 
Whoever is dling the 3rd Stage movie needs to read Readmes
 
bah... i'll get them later tonight...
 
Welcome back from vacation, space.:D It's been a while since I've seen you on the forums.:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back