How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by MistaX


Thought you werent talking to me?


I'd like to see a post where I said that.
 
Originally posted by Josh
Not a turbo ITR.:p

if i get another one, i'm staying N/A... the sound a normally aspirated Honda engine makes is incredible!
 
Zero im not gonna answer your IM. Do you think im retarded?
 
gtn6p78tc11023469137765.jpg


a brown sedan... Sleeper anyone? :D
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


if i get another one, i'm staying N/A... the sound a normally aspirated Honda engine makes is incredible!


The sound a turbo makes when spooling at high rpms is also incredible.:p Did I mention BOV's?:D
 
Originally posted by MistaX

Ok Zero.


You made a statement to Zero, then asked a question not directing it towards anyone in particular. I answered that question. Simple as that.
 
Originally posted by viperman


there u go :p ;)

didn't you mess up something?


The sound a turbo makes when spooling at high rpms is also incredible. Did I mention BOV's?

11,000 rpm sounds nice too... :D
 
Okay, nevermind, now you fixed it.:p
 
Originally posted by Josh



You made a statement to Zero, then asked a question not directing it towards anyone in particular. I answered that question. Simple as that.
Fuck you.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
11,000 rpm sounds nice too... :D


Huh? 11?:eek:
 
Fuck you viperman you piece of shit.
Not to be takin seriously :p
 
Originally posted by MistaX

Fuck you.



Do you really want to be banned? I can make it happen for you if you want.
 
Originally posted by Josh




Do you really ant to be banned? I can make it happen for you if you want.
I ant be banned.
 
Yes you can, I'll ban your USERNAME. I don't give a **** about your IP. You can post all you want as another username for all I care. MistaX will be nore more though.:rolleyes:
 
he'll switch to MistaZ... :rolleyes:
 
No, you said do i ant to be banned.
I ant be banned.
 
Originally posted by viperman
wheres the pic
BAN HIM when u need it!
banhim.jpg
 
or MistaY or MistaW!

:lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back