How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former lead singer of Alice in Chains :cry:
 
Originally posted by Zero
Jeez Josh you overreact, it was a joke man:lol:



I didn't block you. I just signed off because you seemed pissed.



2 others have already ****ed with me and pissed me off on AIM today, I was just signing off before a third was added to the list.:p
 
Hurray! just got a call... they finally found the Integra!

apparently it's hard to tell it was an Integra at one point... i'm gonna go check it out tomorrow...


i wonder what my insurance's gonna give me back?
 
:p zorro that sucks :cry: bout that dude (any 1 hear bout the race car driver killed in the airplane crash??)
 
Originally posted by viperman
:p zorro that sucks :cry: bout that dude (any 1 hear bout the race car driver killed in the airplane crash??)

when? a long time ago?
 
Originally posted by Josh




I didn't block you. I just signed off because you seemed pissed.



2 others have already ****ed with me and pissed me off on AIM today, I was just signing off before a third was added to the list.:p

Obvisiously you do not know my weird sense of humor.

Yeah but they warned you, I have not done so.

So sign back on :)
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
Hurray! just got a call... they finally found the Integra!

apparently it's hard to tell it was an Integra at one point... i'm gonna go check it out tomorrow...


i wonder what my insurance's gonna give me back?



You're happy they found your Integra, which is now hard to tell it's an integra?:confused:
 
no like on week ago

thats good that u got your car left (or whats left of it) :( but atleast u got somthing
 
Originally posted by Zero

Yeah but they warned you, I have not done so.



What's real ****ed up, is the fact that one promised he wouldn't warn me, then what happenes 2 minutes later? Yep, the damn douchebag warned me.:rolleyes:
 
MB6105.jpg
 
Originally posted by Josh




You're happy they found your Integra, which is now hard to tell it's an integra?:confused:

apparently the front clip's gone and most of the interior, but they left the serial number...

and i'm pretty sure ITRs don't grow in corn fields...
 
Originally posted by viperman
hopefully u can get all of it back and rebuild it

i doubt it's rebuildable...
 
Well everyone, i'm gonna go hit the sack. After i'll go to bed.

Late.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


apparently the front clip's gone and most of the interior, but they left the serial number...

and i'm pretty sure ITRs don't grow in corn fields...



What about the motor/turbo? Was there any "damage" to the car?
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


i doubt it's rebuildable...
I doubt you would spend the money or waste the time to do so.
 
:( well u can sell it and have more money to get a ferrai :burnout:
 
later GC
 
You're gonna hit the sack, then go to bed?:confused::lol:
 
Originally posted by MistaX

I doubt you would spend the money or waste the time to do so.

hell i could get a new one for less than that!
 
Ferrari there Viperman and Ferrari's cost loads more than an Integra.
 
Originally posted by Zero
Ferrari there Viperman and Ferrari's cost loads more than an Integra.
$20,000 for a 308.
 
Originally posted by MistaX

$20,000 for a 308.

it's a bit old, IMO... and not "that" fast...
 
Faster then an ITR..

155MPH Top speed isnt slow IMO..
 
Not a turbo ITR.:p
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Faster then an ITR..

155MPH Top speed isnt slow IMO..

too different to be compared...

and 20k us is more than what i can afford...
 
Originally posted by Josh
Not a turbo ITR.:p

Thought you werent talking to me?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back