How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Whos the guy on the left?



:rotfl:


I have no idea who that "guy" on the left is...
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
noc tell nova to show everyone the waldo site, or can you?
I did.. :lol:
 
mmm... that's Anna Kournikova?
 
Originally posted by Josh




:rotfl:


I have no idea who that "guy" on the left is...
Well she does look like a guy. The one on the left.
 
Hey so Who else is up for some SCGT????
 
That girls last name is Panova, and yes, that's actually a girl.:p
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
mmm... that's Anna Kournikova?



Yeah...:drool:
 
Originally posted by Josh
Anna...:drool:

OMG!!!!! ANNA!!! KISSING ANOTHER GIRL!!!

Be back in 5


:p
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

I'm up for some SCGT.
Okay we have 3. Anyone else??
 
Originally posted by Zero


OMG!!!!! ANNA!!! KISSING ANOTHER GIRL!!!

Be back in 5



:yuck:
 
Originally posted by Josh
That girls last name is Panova, and yes, that's actually a girl.:p
Well must have been a bad picture of her.
 
Originally posted by Zero


OMG!!!!! ANNA!!! KISSING ANOTHER GIRL!!!

Be back in 5


5 ???


<~~~~ Al Bundy speed here.



:lol: :lol:
 
We play SCGT in 3 min (Cuz thats when PR finishs his DL)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
We play SCGT in 3 min (Cuz thats when PR finishs his DL)
How does SCGT multiplayer work? I've only played the game a bit, and never played multiplayer.:p
 
Originally posted by MistaX
We play SCGT in 3 min (Cuz thats when PR finishs his DL)
Sounds good to me. :thumbsup:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back