How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Saleen Man

How does SCGT multiplayer work? I've only played the game a bit, and never played multiplayer.:p
Noct, u answer this. I answer too much
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

How does SCGT multiplayer work? I've only played the game a bit, and never played multiplayer.:p
Its fun. Thats all there is to it. :D
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS



5 ???


<~~~~ Al Bundy speed here.



:lol: :lol:



:rotfl:



Al Bundy.:lol:
 
The scary thing about what Zero said is.........Where did he go?:yuck:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

How does SCGT multiplayer work? I've only played the game a bit, and never played multiplayer.:p

Naw for reals all you do is go to Multiplayer then enter in MistaX's IP 67.82.168.242 then click connect and then press the refresh Button and you should see MistaX game and just click Join. ;)
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

How does SCGT multiplayer work? I've only played the game a bit, and never played multiplayer.:p



This is how it works. You, MistaX, Punk, and Noc all compete against eachhother. Noctunal spins out and crashes into Punk, Punk does some crazy powerslide/drift **** and wrecks into you, MistaX wins flawlessly. Any questions?:lol:
 
yay PR is done!
SCGT TIME!
67.82.168.242
Up by the time you get there
 
catch you all later, im going to find out some info on getting roadrunner high speed :D (cable) bye
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
has anyone seen Jay and silent bob strike back?


Yes, I love it. I have that clip of singing that song at the beginning on my computer.:lol:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
The scary thing about what Zero said is.........Where did he go?:yuck:
:lol: :lol: Hey took me only a few sec. Thats why im still here. :lol:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
The scary thing about what Zero said is.........Where did he go?:yuck:




His IE crashed.:nervous:
 
WTF! THE GAME REFUSES TO RUN!
 
Ohh I fixed it :blush:
Game'll be up soon
 
Originally posted by MistaX
WTF! THE GAME REFUSES TO RUN!
Im in waiting for you fool. :p
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
catch you all later, im going to find out some info on getting roadrunner high speed :D (cable) bye
See ya.
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
The scary thing about what Zero said is.........Where did he go?:yuck:

Well after IE crashed like Josh said, I was lookin at the linkys PR posted, LAETITIA!!!!!!!!:drool:
 
Originally posted by Zero


Well after IE crashed like Josh said, I was lookin at the linkys PR posted, LAETITIA!!!!!!!!:drool:
:lol:
 
Nothin' much, space.:) You?



BTW- Don't think that everyone ran off right when you showed up, I think most everyone else is plaing SCGT online...:(
 
heheh, resting here, 2100 miles and 1 traffic warning in 2.5 days is tiring.
 
no cable in my neck of the woods either
 
:lol:


I know what ya mean. I've driven over 1100 miles in 19 hours before.:sleep:
 
Natalie Portman is so hot...:drool:
 
I do too. Seeing as how my father and stepmother are both Airline pilots, I don't do it quite as often anymore.:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back