How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by TATINEE


Nah, 2 million miles sounds about right to me. :lol:


You've been there 3 times now, and you still haven't seen all of it have you? I've been twice, spent about 2 and a half weeks total there, and I probably didn't et to see even half of it. It's probably doubles in size since I last went too.:lol:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
oh, hello Tatinee! long time no see!

Hi there :) I figured it was about time for me to stop in and check on you troublemakers!
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Put a grave yard in there so you can have eternal fun for the rest of your.... umm death i guess it would be? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heck yeah! He could be buried at the Haunted Mansion.. lol.
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Hi there :) I figured it was about time for me to stop in and check on you troublemakers!

we're not troublemakers! oh, wait... we are... :o :lol:
 
Nice avatar Punk.:p
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Put a grave yard in there so you can have eternal fun for the rest of your.... umm death i guess it would be? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Huh? You make it sound as if I'm going to eventually die or something?:confused: I don't know who told you wrong, but Josh lives...FOREVER!
 
Originally posted by Josh



You've been there 3 times now, and you still haven't seen all of it have you? I've been twice, spent about 2 and a half weeks total there, and I probably didn't et to see even half of it. It's probably doubles in size since I last went too.:lol:

You're right. There's way too much to see and so many people try to squeeze it all in during one trip and end up having a miserable time. Since you've last been there, a new park has been added and a bunch of new resorts. They're building a few new resorts as we speak. I'm sure there are probably plans for another park to open... not in the next few years, but a little later on.
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Heck yeah! He could be buried at the Haunted Mansion.. lol.
I was so scared of that place when I was smaller. :scared: :boxedin:
 
Originally posted by Josh



Huh? You make it sound as if I'm going to eventually die or something?:confused: I don't know who told you wrong, but Josh lives...FOREVER!
:lol: Yeah thats right. Me too. :lol:
 
well whats this???

my VFC died???
ill take care of this :fdevil:
 
Heh, eventually Florida's just gonna be Disney World...
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
I was so scared of that place when I was smaller. :scared: :boxedin:
My six year old sobbed when we got off of the ride.. poor kiddo. My four year old told me she was scared, but she just sat really close to me. She's my daredevil.. lol. She likes the fast and scary rides.
 
Originally posted by Josh

but Josh lives...FOREVER!


:thatsodd:

you only live twice
no one lives forever
 
Originally posted by Josh
Heh, eventually Florida's just gonna be Disney World...
Name change from Florida to.... Disney State :lol: :lol:
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
well how have u guys been doing??
Good at my end ;)
 
dang my connection is slow i posted to reply to Dess and 2 ppl post b4 me :D
 
:rotfl:

heck, Bill Gate's been thinking about "The United Microsofters of America"
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Sounds like a plan to me!


:lol:


That would make parts of Disney World closer to where I live.:p
 
Just finished watching Stage 1-#1
Wow that cleared alot of plotlines up :D
 
Originally posted by TATINEE

My six year old sobbed when we got off of the ride.. poor kiddo. My four year old told me she was scared, but she just sat really close to me. She's my daredevil.. lol. She likes the fast and scary rides.
No way. I would not get on any fast, high, roller coasters. Im a puss when it comes to things like that.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock



:thatsodd:

you only live twice
no one lives forever


:reallyodd
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
No way. I would not get on any fast, high, roller coasters. Im a puss when it comes to things like that.

*shakes head* You're missing out on a lot of great rides. Rollercoasters are the best! The Rock 'n Roller Coaster at Disney is soooo fast. It's great.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back