How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
I would show you something but i dont think Mista would like me to brag. :D


MistaX of all people getting upset over bragging?:confused:
 
Noct every race you won was because Saleen Hit me.
 
Originally posted by Josh



MistaX of all people getting upset over bragging?:confused:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Heya Tatinee.
Havent seen you for a long time :)
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
Josh do you have a radio like mista?


Nope, I'm on a 56k, I'm too damn slow to do that, but if I did I'd have your kind of music.:p
 
Hey, TATINEE, long time no see.:(


How's Magic?:confused: I haven't seen anything or heard from him in a long time either.:nervous: I hope both of you are still in contact and doing great.;)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Heya Tatinee.
Havent seen you for a long time :)
I know.. I miss being around here! I've been working a lot, though.. sometimes I don't even have time to check mail. I always stop in to check how things are around here, even if I don't have time to say anything.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Noct every race you won was because Saleen Hit me.
Yeah its always that is it? Or your car sucks or you spun out. :lol:
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
hi TATINEE

Hiya :) How in the world do you have so many posts when you've only been registered for a few days? lol
 
Man That Ferrari had Mad Understeer too....
 
lol MTV's Undressed is just a bunch of scenes of ppl making out
 
MTV Sucks.
 
Originally posted by TATINEE
Just stopping by to say hello. Hi guys! :D
:p Hello!!! :p
 
Cool New Order. :rockon:
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Hiya :) How in the world do you have so many posts when you've only been registered for a few days? lol

im on alot... :D
 
Originally posted by Josh
Hey, TATINEE, long time no see.:(


How's Magic?:confused: I haven't seen anything or heard from him in a long time either.:nervous: I hope both of you are still in contact and doing great.;)

Well, from what I've heard, he's too busy gallavanting with some girl to talk to any of his friends. I spoke to him a few times when I was in Orlando, but we didn't meet up. Ah well.. his loss! :)
 
I never leave my house to see movies.
I never leave my house.
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Well, from what I've heard, he's too busy gallavanting with some girl to talk to any of his friends. I spoke to him a few times when I was in Orlando, but we didn't meet up. Ah well.. his loss! :)



Sorry to hear that, and you're correct, it's definitely his loss.;)



I hope you and your girls had fun at Disney World.:)
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
lol MTV's Undressed is just a bunch of scenes of ppl making out

No kidding! That show annoys me.. lol. There are some good shows on MTV, but they're few and far between.
 
i always wanted to go to disney world, i've been to disney land :D
 
Imma go watch an episode of Initial D, be back when its over ;)
 
Originally posted by Josh




Sorry to hear that, and you're correct, it's definitely his loss.;)



I hope you and your girls had fun at Disney World.:)

Aww.. *blushes* Thanks. We had a great time. I wish I could afford to go back again this year, but I don't think so!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back