How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, red.:)
 
Thats the wrong game.
Thats NFS5...

DONT PICK A RANDOM CAR!
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Ah, it's beautiful. That's really too bad Josh.:shakehead


Ah, I'll get another one eventually, and I'll do everything to it that I wish I could have done to that one. Stuff like carbon fiber hood, carbon fiber hard top, comptech s/c, or some kind of turbo, etc.:fdevil:
 
Originally posted by Josh



Ah, I'll get another one eventually, and I'll do everything to it that I wish I could have done to that one. Stuff like carbon fiber hood, carbon fiber hard top, comptech s/c, or some kind of turbo, etc.:fdevil:
Turbo would be nice......:burnout:
And if you don't mind me asking, how much did you get for it?
 
yea i was thinking of getting the mugen roll bar but.. i didnt
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
josh what kind of rims are those racing hart C5?


That's exactly what they are.;)
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man


And if you don't mind me asking, how much did you get for it?

Around $33k.;)
 
Originally posted by Josh


Around $33k.;)
That's not much less than what you bought it for is it? Anyway, it's this late and my dad's getting on my case to do the dishes.:mad: Anyway, I might be back, I might not. So, just in case, Later.
 
Man you guys still talking?
 
Damn. Wheres my girl at? Hold up let me call her.
 
Looks like i'll have to pick a car myself :mad:
 
Yeah S-Man, that's a little under what we paid, and it's still above MSRP.:p:lol: The only s2k I've seen for sale under MSRP was one with a ton of miles on it.
 
Hummm???
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Hold up let me call her.


Don't bother, I had 'er turn it off before we got started.:rotfl:
 
Damn, he beat me...:p
 
Originally posted by Josh



Don't bother, I had 'er turn it off before we got started.:rotfl:
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: There is no "WE GOT STARTED" crap!


Butthole :lol:
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
josh remember the mugen rollcage i was telling you bout


Yeah?
 
heres a pic of what it looks like, if it were on my car and i painted it same color as my car do you think it would look good?

or should i not get it
 

Attachments

  • s2000_safety.jpg
    s2000_safety.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 52
Dammit. Where is she?
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: There is no "WE GOT STARTED" crap!


Butthole :lol:




Uh, yeah, sure, I'll go along with that...;)
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Dammit. Where is she?

Ran back over the Border ;)
 
How much is the roll bar? I remember the carbon fiber hard top was $5,000 when I looked at it, and that's exactly why I didn't buy it.:lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back