How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
gsklfsdhdfh
 

Attachments

  • bitchesaint****.jpg
    bitchesaint****.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 28
you guys see snoop dogg in the movie The Wash? hes all skinny, hes skinnier then some of the girls i know
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
you guys see snoop dogg in the movie The Wash? hes all skinny, hes skinnier then some of the girls i know
I haven't seen The Wash, but I saw Snoop in Baby Boy, and you're right.
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
Well, I'm back, and that pic is funny as hell.:rotfl:


:p


It's nothing special, but here's a pic of my last desktop(hopefully it's not too large to attach.)
 

Attachments

  • josh's desktop.jpg
    josh's desktop.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 37
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
<--- bit of a whore my self i might add
Yeah, you're definitely a whore.:p But think of it this way, Mista had more posts in 24 hours than you have had since you registered.
 
UGH YOU USE THE ORIG. HOMOSEXUAL XP THEME! :haha:
 
i know :D

jessica alba is hot

:D i think it was Baby Boy not the wash... or it was both cause i've seen them both
 
BrothaLynch- Check out the imports thread, I posted a bunch more pics earlier today. I think you'll like them.;)
 
this is going to be my kid :D
 

Attachments

  • funnytee.jpg
    funnytee.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 26
Originally posted by MistaX
UGH YOU USE THE ORIG. HOMOSEXUAL XP THEME! :haha:


Yes, it's so homosexual.:rolleyes: There's just dicks and ballsacks floating around on it everywhere.:rolleyes:



All I can change it to without downloading a new skin is the ****ing classic windows, and that's gay.
 
There, this is the car:
testa.jpg
 
It's actually Jennifer Love Hewitt(or however you spell it:p)


Sarah Michelle Gellar is on my new desktop though.:lol:
 
Originally posted by Josh
It's actually Jennifer Love Hewitt(or however you spell it:p)


Sarah Michelle Gellar is on my new desktop though.:lol:
Oh, all I know is that she looked familiar.;) Yeah, Sarah Michelle Gellar is hot.
 
omg i thought it was jessica alba brb i'll find a pic youll see why
 
Maybe I should do the Ferrari and the Hachi Roku i was working with earlier..

hachi.jpg
 
? mabie im just tired
 

Attachments

  • jessica%20alba%2003.jpg
    jessica%20alba%2003.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back