How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Done til s1a14, I need 15 untill I can contiue to 16...
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
You hav't watched all the **** on your FTP?
Of course not.
I have a few movies i havent watched yet, like The Shawshank Redemption and Hackers 2
 
i mean, no i don't watch it on a regular basis but i have seen it before

BTW, he said 'do you watch that show...' not 'have you seen that show...'
 
Havn't seen hackers 1 or 2... Shawshank Redemption is good.
 
sounds like same thing to me :D but my iq is probably lot lower than your :D lol j/k
 
I watch Initial D on a regular basis ;)
 
Hey did you guys catch the 86 In SuperStreet? Someone made an EXACT copy of the thing! I will get the artcle scanned and posted.
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
Hey did you guys catch the 86 In SuperStreet? Someone made an EXACT copy of the thing! I will get the artcle scanned and posted.
Ive seen pics of a few copys
 
Originally posted by eddy_2790
whadda ya mean 86 in SuperStreet?
"If you have to ask you're not part of the intended audience"
 
fine then,don't answer me, it's not like i care, i was just wondering
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
Hey did you guys catch the 86 In SuperStreet? Someone made an EXACT copy of the thing! I will get the artcle scanned and posted.

i have that issue... it's actually a mix between the one in the series, and the one in GT3...


but the SS Version in GT3 is that one without stickers... Shigeno, that's the name of the guy creating the anime!
 
Well if both of you have seen it... I just noticed it has a black (cf)hood instead of a white paint one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back