How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Import_Showoff_C_Taiki.jpg
 
i have another pic... lemme find it
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
Oh I found your great "source" for ID stuff!

My FTP.
 
Yah but the guy in the article had a carbon fibre hood.
 
here
 
They look kinda cool. Imagine showing up in that and kicking the **** out of every civic out there! Just needs a bit of tuning...
 
exact mix of the Trueno SS from GT3, and the Trueno from Initial D
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
No Kazza and Morpheous have most of them...
Aint my source, cuz both of them straight up suck.

I only use 1 P2P, and none of you have heard of it.
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
lol eddy, its ok its here in the US
not into old movies and tv shows much...half of the modern ones are crap as well
 
you use something that starts with N don't u mistax
 
Originally posted by MistaX

Aint my source, cuz both of them straight up suck.

I only use 1 P2P, and none of you have heard of it.

And that would be...
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
They look kinda cool. Imagine showing up in that and kicking the **** out of every civic out there! Just needs a bit of tuning...

Hachi Rokus are not meant to be drag raced! they're meant to hug apexe's and drift!

like that:

*apologies for the crappy pics*
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


Hachi Rokus are not meant to be drag raced! they're meant to hug apexe's and drift!

like that:

*apologies for the crappy pics*

I'm sure you could kick the **** out of some civics anyway :p
 
N? Wtf is n?

Im not tellin where I get my shizel.
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk


I'm sure you could kick the **** out of some civics anyway :p

agreed...

*cough* not all of them though*

mmm... mad project... when am i going to find the thing??? :mad:
 
Mista, i'm almost done with Stage1-Act 1...

is it worth it? :rolleyes:
 
Drifting pics eh?
drifttruck!.jpg
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
lets post drifting pictures :D

as you wish...
 
im going to post the top 10 drift cars starting from 10 going to #1
ae86.gif
#10
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back