How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
it worked fine to me! I just downloaded it a couple hours ago, but never watched it bc you said it has no sound! I also had a professional DivX Codec...
 
Imma go watch it now :D
 
That pic of the R34 is bad Punk.:drool:
 
Originally posted by Josh
I'll just wait till my HD's full before I start deleting videos.:lol:

that's how bad it was...

look at how i manage my files... and in the corner it shows how much i have, and how big it is!
 
61.jpg
 
Do you have a large version of the top gear lotus 340R?
 
Damn, you really sort your videos out, huh? I just download mine all to one huge file.:lol:
 
Originally posted by Josh
Damn, you really sort your videos out, huh? I just download mine all to one huge file.:lol:

that's half of it... there are subfolders in the folders...

i do the same for my pics... :D
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
your so french PR
haha

yeah... Windows in French sucks... :mad:
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
i wonder if my s2k can drift :D J / K

S2k can drift...

trust me... :D
 
lol i wish i was that organized, i'll show you how freken messy i am :D
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
Quebecois

got drunk the 24th, i plan to get drunk the 1st of July too...
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
have you lived in quebec all your live Pr?

yep...
 
Good Lord, Punk, I couldn't ever be that organized.:lol:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


S2k can drift...

trust me... :D


:rotfl:


I never even tried drifting on hard pavement. Only a couple of times on tight, twisty, gravel roads. I didn't go too fast, as I was scared I'd spin out and wreck my **** to pieces.
 
Originally posted by Josh
Good Lord, Punk, I couldn't ever be that organized.:lol:

:lol:

i have to do that... most of my pics/vids have the same name...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back