How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
escu.jpg
 
lol first time i saw that pic, i was like wait a minute, on fnf that car didnt have a number there
 
Originally posted by Josh
What's the weight of one Volk TE-37?:confused: I've always liked them, and have always read "how light" they are, but have never heard an actual number...

from Mackin Industrie's website:

The weight of Volk Racing TE37 is 8 lbs. for 15 x 6.5 and 16 lbs. for 18 x 8.5. With this kind of lightness and durability, it is no surprise to see that this wheel is a very coveted wheel among enthusiasts

8lb for the 15"", 16 for the 18" (biggest size you can find)


that's the road wheel... the 13'' drag wheel is 6lb...
 
Originally posted by Josh



I hope to God that's an N/A...:nervous:

didn't see it, but i think it is... it's ugly as hell, though!
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


from Mackin Industrie's website:



8lb for the 15"", 16 for the 18" (biggest size you can find)


that's the road wheel... the 13'' drag wheel is 6lb...



Jesus, I think my backpacks I wore to school have weighed more than 4 18" Volk's put together.:eek::lol:
 
mista along with the different body does speed come with it?

for example if you made the ITR vs like a civic would they both be same speed just different body, or would the itr be faster?
 
All cars have different speed to them, and different handling.
Just in handling its only noticeable on some cars...
 
fnf2.jpg
 
Originally posted by Josh




Jesus, I think my backpacks I wore to school have weighed more than 4 18" Volk's put together.:eek::lol:


they're light, yet they're strong!

mine were still pretty new looking... even with all that beating...



i'm going through every car show around the province... first one i see with 5 lugs 16'' TE37s on a Civic/Integra gets a nice interrogation :)
 
no goddamn ****ing way you're putting that in the game Mista...

if you do that, i refuse to play
 
:lol:
No, I'm not putting that in the game :D
 
ttxgfx.jpg

Theres a TT in that pic...somewhere... I cant seem to find it.
 
thank god Mista...
 
well guys im going to leave at 1k posts :D to play some State of Emergency
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
no goddamn ****ing way you're putting that in the game Mista...

if you do that, i refuse to play


:rotfl:
 
ok
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
i'm going through every car show around the province... first one i see with 5 lugs 16'' TE37s on a Civic/Integra gets a nice interrogation :)



Hehe, you get 'em Punk.:p:lol:
 
G'night Brotha.:)
 
Originally posted by Josh




Hehe, you get 'em Punk.:p:lol:

i will... and i'll kick their asses...
 
lata brotha
 
What the **** is up with that thread?:eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back